- Multi-disciplinary agency with great clients & career progression
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Beautiful working environment, with a focus on health & wellbeing
Keep Left is a full-service communications, creative services and content marketing agency with a team of 35 consultants across Melbourne and Sydney. We’re a results-driven business with a firm belief in measuring everything we do with numbers, not just sentiment. We combine creative thinking with audience insights and analytics to create powerful campaigns that have impact and can be measured.
We are looking for a talented Content Strategist (VIC) who can collaborate with a team of specialists to segment and define audiences, map trigger moments and user journeys and create meaningful content and communications strategies that maps to performance outcomes. An analytical mind, combined with a passion for narrative and storytelling, and strong presentation skills are required.
This hands-on role requires a thorough understanding of content marketing and brand storytelling across paid, owned and earned channels – with a strong focus on performance outcomes.
The Content Strategist will be responsible for leading insight gathering and research to inform our strategies, segment and profile audiences, map trigger moments against the buyer journey, develop content ecosystems across earned, owned and paid channels and work collaboratively with a team of creatives, copywriters and performance specialists on the implementation.
An applied understanding of SEO, Social and UX is essential.
- Develop insightful content and communications strategies, leveraging first, second and third party data
- Gather and present relevant insights, performance data and best practice thinking
- Develop audience segmentation and profiling reports, trigger mapper and user journey development.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and work collaboratively with channel specialists to ensure content recommendations can be amplified effectively
- Refine content ideas into meaningful content recommendations. Develop narrative and messaging to bring content recommendations / pillars to life
- Recommend clear, tangible content KPIs that map back client’s objectives and the strategy
- Collaborate effectively with specialists in the business
- Effectively present audience profiling project and content and communications strategies.
Key traits / soft skills:
- High-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of the details
- Idea generator and problem solver
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- 3+ years’ experience in a content focused role
- Proficient skills with using audience insight tools such as Mosaic
- Excellent research skills
- Experience with third party data (e.g. IBISWorld, Roy Morgan, Nielsen etc.)
- Basic understanding of SEO and keyword research tools (Moz, Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner etc.)
- Intermediate skills with social & content trends research tools (BuzzSumo etc.)
- Comfortable with main web analytic tools and analysing data to derive insights
- An understanding of PR, influencer marketing and earned media tactics will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in digital marketing, journalism or relevant field
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] email by Friday 12 April 2019.
You must have the right to work in Australia.